Coach on someone else...

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Yesterday I was in long line at the Starbucks and there were THREE people in it with Coach bags :biggrin: I don't know about you, but when I see a bag looking great on someone else, I want it!! Have you ever bought a bag after seeing it modelled real life on someone else?

One girl had a mff legacy shoulder bag in raspberry, it looked amazing on her I couldn't take my eyes off it. I wouldn't have even considered it before.

Lol at the circus!!

Yes, modelling shots on here are the same way... they make me think about a bag I hadn't given a 2nd glance to before. I try to keep in mind though that unless I dress nicer, and lose weight, the bag may not look as fantastic on me. For example, a small bag doesn't suit my "frame". :P

Last edited:
Lol at the circus!!

Yes, modelling shots on here are the same way... they make me think about a bag I hadn't given a 2nd glance to before. I try to keep in mind though that unless I dress nicer, and lose weight, the bag may not look as fantastic on me. For example, a small bag doesn't suit my "frame". :P
I'am the same way.I have to have a bigger bag, not huge.I'm 5ft. and not too thin so I don't like small bags either.(I'm glad I'm not alone)

Hi,
I see a bag on someone else and I want it!!! Especially here on TPF!!! LOL Coach has taken over!!!! I was at Sephora and saw a woman with the Boxed Up Maggie. I liked the pattern and later got a Boxed Up Madison Carry All! Just waiting for less snow and more sun before I use her!! LOL

Lynne :biggrin:

Today alone I saw 5 Glam Totes - orange sig, black/gray sig and three khaki/tan sigs. Im so happy that so far no one has my black patent one! I like seeing Coach bags on others, but not the bag Im carring! Ive also seen alot of tartan Groovys around lately. That is one pattern I wouldnt mind getting my hands on tho!

YES!! I was working my second job last night (retail fashion) and someone came in with a raspberry op art Maggie and I was lusting after it and I don't even like Maggie. I do however love raspberry op art and want it in a Hailey. But alas I have 2 unsused purses and plan on getting a Kristin ASAP so I can't really justify another purse right now that will go unused.

But it was such a breath of fresh air to see a beautiful real Coach. I've seen so many hideous fakes come into the store these past few months. And I mean horrible - not the superfakes I keep hearing about.

I don't know that I've liked a MFF that I've seen on someone. Lately I've seen several Maggies, and I have to say they have all been on women 60+. I had no idea that Maggie appealed to that demographic. Friday night I saw someone with a copper Zoe (M) and I was glad I wasn't carrying mine at the same time. Her friend had something that looked MFF. I kept thinking that I recognized the friend and as we were eating I realized that she is a Coach SA. I can't recall if it is boutique or outlet though ~ I think boutique. But then I would have expected her to have a far more fabulous bag.

I was at a job interview Friday and the girl that interviewed before me had on a black signature medium sized duffle. It looked nice with her outfit. I also saw a girl in the parking lot with a black coach leather tote. Perfect for work.

When they asked the question "what motivates you" I had to stop myself from saying "handbags, I need a job so I can afford my handbag passion"

Legacy Satchel!! I saw some lady at Chick Fil A with it in the whiskey color. I had never seen it before. I ebay searched the minute I got home and have been stalking them ever since. Haven't found the best one yet!