Whats your favorite reality show?? POLL & Comments

Whats your Favorite Reality Show?

• Survivor

• Big Brother

• The Amazing Race

• The Biggest Looser

Results are only viewable after voting.
None of the above. House of Carters is hands-down the bestest.reality.show.ever!

Siblings who are opposed to oral hygiene throw dog mistake at each other and pick their toes.

Trash TV doesn't get any better than that!

The Biggest Loser! Love that show! It inspired me to lose 92 pounds.

(Also love American Idol, Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Bachelor, Wife Swap... I am a reality show whore) :yes: :yahoo:

Amazing Race is the only one that has me on the edge of my seat the entire program, and I can't do anything like read at the same time, which I usually do while the tv is on. It's the only reality show my husband watches, because he recognizes so many places he has traveled to.

Ohh! yes seahorseinstripes The Simple Life - any and all incarnations, gets my Silver Medal. Paris and Nicole are almost as trashy as the Carters! In fact, Paris was involved with the older Carter boy, a relationship which "ended badly," including some bruises on Paris that were publicly attributed to a bondage video she just happened to be making right at the time she was seen crying in restaurants, and all kinds of salacious trashenfreude...

The new season starts in June! They'll be camp counselors, teaching young girls how to be hot.

The Biggest Loser by far for me! That show inspired me to lose 50 lbs last season. I watch it faithfully every week. I heard Caroline Rhea on a radio show this morning and I guess the teams will be men vs women next season and SHE has lost a lot of weight too.

I am pretty sure I would be still carrying the extra 50lbs around if it hadnt been for the Biggest Loser. I now weigh the same as I did when I was 25. (I'm 47)