Ink Box At Barney's Chicago

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
I WENT TO CITY TODAY AND SAW INK BOX ..I TOLD MICHAEL TO HOLD THE BAG AND ONE OF MY FRIEND WILL GIVE HIM A CALL SOON.
TELL HIM YOU ARE GLORIA'S FRIEND CALLING FOR INK BOX THAT ARE ON HOLD AND HE WILL KNOW..
SINCE I GET A LOT OF HELP FROM ALL OF YOU GALS I WANTED TO HELP OUT TOO :sweatdrop: WHOEVER WANTS IT CALL HIM~~

TEL 312-587-1700 EXT 6008 (MICHAEL WILL BE THERE TOMORROW ON SAT BUT OFF ON X-MAS EVE)
HOPE THIS HELPS

**THEY HAVE NEW 07 BAGS WITH GIANT HARDWARE IN GRASS GREEN CITY , GG COMPAGNON AND BLUE MINI- COMPAGNON, AND GRASS GREEN MINI PURSE **

Thanks Gloria (lulu)! Such a rare item to find this late in the year!!! I may call if it is still there. Do they have a decent return policy? How was the color? Is it the typical lovely INK with more blue or more purple? Sorry for many questions... It would be a nice 33rd birthday present... (28th is my B-day which I even tend to forget b/c of all the holiday stuff!!!)

I thought it would be a return! It is too good to be true to have a brand new one sitting forever this late in the year! What did you not like about it - If you don't mind me asking? Is the leather condition/color not good?

P.S. LOVE your new Marine!!! SO JEALOUS!!!

I thought it would be a return! It is too good to be true to have a brand new one sitting forever this late in the year! What did you not like about it - If you don't mind me asking? Is the leather condition/color not good?

P.S. LOVE your new Marine!!! SO JEALOUS!!!

it wasn't bad, a bit on the veiny side. Happy Birthday

OMG I cannot believe it..HE totally lied to me?? :wtf: First I asked him if it was a return coz it is hard to find color and style..it is little bit veiny side but still great looking bag to me..I couldnt really tell it has more blue or purple coz their lighting is not that good especially where they have b-bag table..dark lihgting..Sorry that I cannot give you an answer for that

Thanks Gloria (lulu)! Such a rare item to find this late in the year!!! I may call if it is still there. Do they have a decent return policy? How was the color? Is it the typical lovely INK with more blue or more purple? Sorry for many questions... It would be a nice 33rd birthday present... (28th is my B-day which I even tend to forget b/c of all the holiday stuff!!!)

HAppy B-day ~`:love: Well their return policy is 30 days which is not too bad..

Thank you for the Birthday wishes... Well, I called and I GOT IT!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I cannot wait to see IRL. THANK YOU GALS!!! I will post pics when it gets here~~~~ Yeah my first Box style!