Look what my sister got me at the outlet!

kmk752

Feb 9, 2010

I went to the outlet looking for a leather Sabrina or Audrey but I just couldn't resist this bag once I found it! I asked the SA if they had any Sabrinas or Audreys and they of course said no (without looking in the back first).

Then when I was sitting down, waiting for my sis, and debating between a brown op art Claire and a silver op art Hailey, I see a lady walking around with this Sabrina. I think oh well she already got it.... THEN she puts it down RIGHT NEXT TO ME on a shelf of MFF stuff!!

I guess I was meant to have her! I have no clue how the bag got there coz I had been there since opening practically! It might have been a return? It peeves me how they always hide stuff in the back/intrigues me!

My sweet sister bought this bag for me!:yahoo: I was totally going for the Claire or Hailey but once I saw this I knew I had to have her even though I already have an op art Sabrina. There is just something so awesome about the shape!!!

So the hunt continues for my leather Sabrina or Audrey... who knows if I will ever find one!

Congrats! What a sweet sister you have! Is that the large or small size? It looks amazing on you! I usually don't like how the Sabrina looks as a shoulder bag, but you certainly pull it off nicely!

love it! So sweet of your sister to buy it. Now that I have my large cherry sabrina....I want a brown or black one. I had the small, sold it and months later got this large one and LOVE IT.

Last edited: