How to read Hermes Date Stamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanel_luv

O.G.
Dec 17, 2009
I started to be interested in Hermes and I tried to find information about this but I'm getting so confused. :confused1: I see in the purseforum date stamp reference but it's only telling me the year. I have seen like K circle which refer to 2007 at the bottom and 60A at the top. Another I have seen K circle at the top and sort of like 128A at the bottom.

Is it not consistent where the A-Z located? It can be at the top/bottom?
What is the other numbers mean eg 60A, 128A?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I usually get myself educated first before buying so that I know for sure what I actually get and what I really want to get.
Thank you:biggrin:

can sombody please help me regarding stamp S as i read it means product was on sale but this stamp looks like what it would be in addition to the year stamp and craftsman stamp????? please any help will be appreciated. TIA

Hi, just for my own knowledge... i notice there is 2 letters on the stamp, but only one with square around it ...

for eg, it stamped N O , and the O have square over it.. which i assume its O year.. but what is the N doing there??

does anyone know?

thank you

can sombody please help me regarding stamp S as i read it means product was on sale but this stamp looks like what it would be in addition to the year stamp and craftsman stamp????? please any help will be appreciated. TIA

When S is stamped slightly away all the other blind stamps it means it was sold to staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.