Speedy Damier Ebene 25 bad workmanship???

stitches

Mar 20, 2006
Need you help. Yesterday i got a new Speedy Damier 25. The bag i ever wanted to have. The seam on right side looks very creasy (sorry, hope that ist the right word. my english isn't that good!) I mean it is not so straight like on the other side.

Please look at the picture and tell me what you think and how your bag looks like. I am thinking of changing it tomorrow.

My husband says i'm totally crazy. Please help me.

Attachments

• speedy.jpg
    speedy.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 1,014
I have the damier ebene in 35 and mine has creases like yours.....i believe this happens because the bag is not structured....i stuffed my bag to see if it will disappear and it kinda did....maybe a speedy shaper will help......it's funny...my husband calls me crazy too when I dwell on the flaws or what I think are flaws....well I hope this doesn't drive you crazy =).....

I have the damier ebene in 35 and mine has creases like yours.....i believe this happens because the bag is not structured....i stuffed my bag to see if it will disappear and it kinda did....maybe a speedy shaper will help......it's funny...my husband calls me crazy too when I dwell on the flaws or what I think are flaws....well I hope this doesn't drive you crazy =).....

Do you mean the creases on the canvas or that the seam isn't not straight enough? Because my problem is the seam.