Dancing with the Stars- Season 10

Brooke was on the 2 seasons of Rock Star and she was ok but totally scripted--she never had to think on her feet. Drew Lachey was great when he filled in for Samantha.

I read that Paula Abdul was floated as a possibility for contestant, but that can't be possible. She's a professional dancer and choreographer.
I loved Rock Star - what happened to that show? Anyway, I remember disliking Brooke and I agree, she cannot think on her feet.

Do they even need to replace Samantha? Just get Tom Bergeron to ask them a few silly questions. He's very quick witted.

Lacey Schwimmer put on her twitter yesterday that she won't be back for season 10. She also wrote something later on saying she was disappointed as well about not being back on it. So I'm assuming it wasn't her choice to return or not. I liked her :sad: I'm so disappointed Julianne Hough isn't going to be back again this season. She is my all time favorite.

Lacey Schwimmer put on her twitter yesterday that she won't be back for season 10. She also wrote something later on saying she was disappointed as well about not being back on it. So I'm assuming it wasn't her choice to return or not. I liked her :sad: I'm so disappointed Julianne Hough isn't going to be back again this season. She is my all time favorite.
I liked Lacey, but there was a lot of rumor's that she was trouble behind the scenes.

Heard a rumor Jennifer Grey (dirty dancing) will be on DWTS some season. Just a rumor.
That would be awesome, especially in light of Patrick Swayze's death last year. It would also put Jennifer back in the spotlight. Supposedly, her nose job really ruined her career because it changed her physical identity so much.

I say it EVERY year, but I vote for "Carlton Banks" from "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air". :lol: I think his name is Alfonso Rubiero.

That would be awesome, especially in light of Patrick Swayze's death last year. It would also put Jennifer back in the spotlight. Supposedly, her nose job really ruined her career because it changed her physical identity so much.

I say it EVERY year, but I vote for "Carlton Banks" from "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air". :lol: I think his name is Alfonso Rubiero.

I would love to see that, too.

Alfonso Ribiero was on (and won!) Celebrity Duets.

Throughout the whole show he promised he'd do the Carlton Dance if he made it to the final round.

He did make it to the final round and he did do the dance.

Throughout the whole show he promised he'd do the Carlton Dance if he made it to the final round.

I remember that show - it was pretty good.
Sorta like "American Idol" for celebrities!!

OMG!!!! I wish that I saw that! This is my all-time favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP-oylFQ0Dw

I would like to see some more 80s sitcom stars like Tracey Gold or Candace Cameron (even though she's on Make It or Break It)...and Steve Urkel (Jaleel White)!!!! I wish that I was in charge of the casting. :lol: