Help me pick a spring bag

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
Hey ladies and gents there are so many cute bags, I dont know which one i like the most yet, and i do like for me bags to have a 'pop' or be a little 'funky'....so plz help a sister out!!!!
attachment.php

4-1.jpg

(the 1st and last are pic from tPFers)​

I vote for that Kristin girl it is gorgeous :smile:)), you can always use it with some cute gold or metallic sandals and you're good to go, but that's my IMO, which one are u feeling a lil more than the other?

U r coy miss crystal-d! Using spring as a reason to buy a bag!!! I am so lovingly teasing!! You've had so many spectacular reveals lately!
Gotta say, I'm partial to the metallic hobo on the bottom. I have the large Audrey with the similar textured pattern(but in gold) , and it is a real pretty texture IRL.
Be careful I don't come raid your closet!

I vote for that Kristin girl it is gorgeous :smile:)), you can always use it with some cute gold or metallic sandals and you're good to go, but that's my IMO, which one are u feeling a lil more than the other?
I like the 1st one alot, but i'am not a gold kinda girl, but i see alot more metallic in it too.
and the last one, but i have a 2 year old girl, and you cant clean that bag at all.

U r coy miss crystal-d! Using spring as a reason to buy a bag!!! I am so lovingly teasing!! You've had so many spectacular reveals lately!
Gotta say, I'm partial to the metallic hobo on the bottom. I have the large Audrey with the similar textured pattern(but in gold) , and it is a real pretty texture IRL.
Be careful I don't come raid your closet!
Haaha,Thanks!!!! I've sold some of bags too.....so its time for more!!!!

I like the 1st one alot, but i'am not a gold kinda girl, but i see alot more metallic in it too.
and the last one, but i have a 2 year old girl, and you cant clean that bag at all.

then i would def' go more towards the kristin, it's so pretty and now that i look it at closely it does have more metallic in it and it's grogeous i also have a 18 month old and have darker bags for this same reason lol GL! So Lucky :P

I have a 3 year old. She's not aloud to touch my bags. She has a baby sized Hello kitty that looks like a Louis vuitton speedy. It looks so cute on her. Crystal I think I like the blue ELISA for you.

Oh that Elisa is pretty. Haven't seen it yet....Anyone have price and when it's coming out?

I vote that one! I want a good size roomy bag for the summer. I bought the Alex tote but was not impressed. I don't like the way it folded in half and collapsed. This might be a good substitute.