Plum or Camel Patent Large Sabrina problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not crazy to sell her - if you're not using her and don't foresee using her, let her go! It's a twofold win: not only does some other Coachie get to love her, but you get $$ to find something else to love!

Personally, I love the camel color Sabrina, I wouldn't sell it. But, if you're never going to use it, maybe get rid of it to fund a future purchase that will be more likely to get use out of?

Not crazy to sell her - if you're not using her and don't foresee using her, let her go! It's a twofold win: not only does some other Coachie get to love her, but you get $$ to find something else to love!
ITA! I have the large camel patent sabrina and love it, but if you don't see yourself using one of your bags that will give you an opportunity to put your money towards something else!

I have been hunting for a Camel Patent Leather Sabrina. No Where to be found, except on Ebay. Not too thrilled with purchasing one there myself.
I think its a great color and goes with everything and can be used all year round. But if you don't think you are not going to use her and it is going to sit in your closet than I would return her or sell her and fund another bag that you LOVE.

Hope this helps!

Well she has found a new home actually this am with a fellow TPF'er so enjoy her I have no regrets. Thanks everyone will use the $$$ to fund a LV purchase or Burberry to mix things up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.