Lord Sheraton Leather Balsam

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
Just bought and applied this to ink Alexa and am q impressed. It contains beeswax and so really does soften up the leather - better than Clarks premium. Anyone ever tried it?

I've used it Poppy and thought it was great. Morrisons stock both it and the Sheraton wipes which are good for an all over quickie!

There is a Sheraton Beeswax too but it's for wood! I nearly bought it once but my bottle crashed!

I got stuff in Cornwall Tescos, Wheelers Natural Beeswax Balm. I have a lot of bag polishing tonight :yahoo:

Is bag polishing like shoe counting corries? I got this is sainsburys in Farnham, surrey. Like the waxiness of it for alexa as she needs it. And only 2 pounds something. Def recommend. Got a scratch on alexa today - totally gone with lord Sheraton! Have two of the jar stuff from Mulb website on order. Getting obsessed about creams!

Nah shoe counting is more fun I am lead to believe oh well maybe with the correct partner.... Though bag polishing is my kind of fun.... as less prepare and dehairing required....

Is bag polishing like shoe counting corries? I got this is sainsburys in Farnham, surrey. Like the waxiness of it for alexa as she needs it. And only 2 pounds something. Def recommend. Got a scratch on alexa today - totally gone with lord Sheraton! Have two of the jar stuff from Mulb website on order. Getting obsessed about creams!

No shoe counting is not a one woman show (Well maybe if you're desperate!) Whereas bag polishing is an activity relished on your own. Sitting in a Stonehenge circle of leather like a pagan queen worshipping her goodies!

Ahem , not wanting to interrupt anything but the leather cleaner of the same brand is fab too - used it on denim marks on my cerise shimmy - all gone ! Use sparingly though as a bit of the colour comes away too !