Happy birthday to me!

Sep 24, 2008
Okay so my birthday isn't until March 17th BUT I was kinda depressed and decided to get my lazy butt over to BalNY (It's three avenues from the nearest subway so I never feel like going... I had them ship my moto jacket!) Anyway- I am SO HAPPY I did!

I had been corresponding with Michelle who had said she had an officer envelope with ggh for over a week. It sounded perfect since I wanted something in ggh before it was discontinued (she said that styles were ordered this season with ggh so it might just be a rumor??) Then I saw the anthra sgh on bluefly on sale so I snapped that up only not to like it when it arrived (thanks for the advice on that one tpfers.)

So I called her up at the end of the day today and she said she still had the officer ggh. She also had canard come in today (rh city and rh first one of each.) I decided I needed to go.

I bolted asap out of work and made my way down. Walked the three aves over and finally found BalNY. Michelle greeted me right away and brought me over the officer envelope. We oooed and ahhed at all of the new moto jacket colors (petrol, olive, and two different browns.) and saw the new olive city. I was kind of debating the officer and the canard. The officer was almost the same color as my jeans but the canard was kind of tealish (NOT AT ALL BLACK!!!!!!!) THEN she opened the envelope draw! I didn't know what I wanted exactly.... but I spotted raisin.

So I took out all of the purple ones and thought they were all raisin but then suddenly noticed that two of them didn't look the same purple....................

I frantically looked at the tag and we both excitedly exclaimed it was SAPPHIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FAVORITE BAL COLOR! I am new to loving bal and really missed out on my favorite colors. WHAT A NICE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0018.JPG.jpeg
    DSC_0018.JPG.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 578
  • DSC_0019.JPG.jpeg
    DSC_0019.JPG.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC_0020.JPG.jpeg
    DSC_0020.JPG.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 546
  • DSC_0028.JPG.jpeg
    DSC_0028.JPG.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 549
  • DSC_0029.JPG.jpeg
    DSC_0029.JPG.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 551
Did you get the Officier and the Sapphire? They are both lovely. Congrats!

Now I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Olive City. I am really excited to see more of this colour. :smile:

Did you get the Officier and the Sapphire? They are both lovely. Congrats!

Now I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Olive City. I am really excited to see more of this colour. :smile:

YUP!

OLIVE IS GORGEOUS! I am not really a fan of the shade olive in general but this was gorgeous. She only had one and it was in RH but she said that the pgh is coming in and would look even better. I agreed (from the photo posted on tpf of it)

YUP!

OLIVE IS GORGEOUS! I am not really a fan of the shade olive in general but this was gorgeous. She only had one and it was in RH but she said that the pgh is coming in and would look even better. I agreed (from the photo posted on tpf of it)

Oo:huh::huh:o ... thanks! Now I'm even more excited. :smile:

BTW ... Officier is my favourite Bal blue. It's just gorgeous! And with the Sapphire ... two amazing colours. I keep thinking I should get an Envelope Clutch down the road. I think it would be really nice to have one.

Happy pre birthday & congrats!!
I know what ya mean about that long treck to Bal NY - especially since a couple of the blocks on the way are still iced over and slippery!!:wtf:
Michelle is also my SA and I think she is awesome!!! :tup: