Oooh so this is how my collection looks like! Let's share! :)

coreenmd

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
Ok, following the footsteps of Etenebris, I checked out Polyvore.com and omg it is quite fun and easy! :smile: I just thought I'd share a collage of favorite things that are in my closet. Care to share yours?;)

Oh and Thanks for looking!!!:P

Attachments

• my fave stuff!.jpg
    my fave stuff!.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 560
I have the same hermes belt as you! And, the azur speedy 25 and the panda keychain!!!! Cool.... I haven't heard bout that site, but will check it out! Oh, and I have the Shirley too, but mine is white....wow! That's cool!

Great collection so far, do you have any pics of your bags as well ? :yes:

I started working on one of these and then I realised - I have a lot of bags I don't use, and I can't find pictures of some of them, rats !

I love your collection!!! maybe one day mine will look like that lol one day...............<<sigh>>
im looking for a two tone watch , any suggestions?? love the rolex!

Great collection so far, do you have any pics of your bags as well ? :yes:

I started working on one of these and then I realised - I have a lot of bags I don't use, and I can't find pictures of some of them, rats !

thanks ayla! I just used google images search and then clipped them to polyvore. :biggrin: it's easy to add items. :P

I love your collection!!! maybe one day mine will look like that lol one day...............<<sigh>>
im looking for a two tone watch , any suggestions?? love the rolex!

i have a Tag Heuer two-tone aquaracer for everyday use. It gets compliments too. I save the rolex for other days. I also want a cartier in the future. :biggrin:

I have the same hermes belt as you! And, the azur speedy 25 and the panda keychain!!!! Cool.... I haven't heard bout that site, but will check it out! Oh, and I have the Shirley too, but mine is white....wow! That's cool!

how cool is that we have the same taste!!! :smile: i also have the H belt in brushed gold and a white/hermes orange strap. seemed redundant so didnt add it anymore. Don't you just love it? ;) make one too! :woohoo: