New to RM...

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Hi ladies!!
I just made my very first RM purchase and decided on the boho clutch in tan. It was between the tan or the pine... Did I do okay? Please tell me the tan is a nice color:smile: Hmmmmm.... I wish I could buy all the colors:smile:

Hi ladies!!
I just made my very first RM purchase and decided on the boho clutch in tan. It was between the tan or the pine... Did I do okay? Please tell me the tan is a nice color:smile: Hmmmmm.... I wish I could buy all the colors:smile:

You probably will before long! But seriously, if tan is needed in your collection, you made the right choice, congrats!

I have the Mine pouch in Tan, it is a very soft and matte leather, but I am afraid it's the type of leather that can be easily scratched. However it depends on self preference. Some people like this type of leather, some don't. I myself prefer glazed leather because they are more resistant to stains, moisture, and scratch.

i think tan goes with more clothes so if u are looking for a neutral shade it'll be good :yes:. i myself is new to rm and ahem within 2 months i bought 3 macs already :sweatdrop: :P