OK.. Help please asap!!!

Girlnyc76

Girlnyc76
O.G.
Dec 25, 2006
I bought the GST Maxi in Blue and its pretty big but I just called Chanel and they have the GST in original size in blue now. Do I exchange it for the smaller size or keep the bigger??? Please help as she is holding the bag for me until tomorrow. Also GST maxi is 2995 and reg. size is 2350. Thank you!!

What's a maxi GST??!!? I think regular GST is already large but if you like really big bags and can pull it off I say keep the maxi. I actually think I might like a larger GST than the regular GST come to think of it. Can you post photos at all?

PLs5 I am going to try to do that when I get home, I have never been able to post here b/c it always shows as my file being too big. TBH... I was thinking the same, that it was cooler in the larger but now I'm thinking it just maybe too large.

can you work with the pictures? like on my computer i figured out how to crop and shrink the file size for web page or something like that. and it really wasn't too hard. and it's not like it's a mac or something.... it was just the program that opens my photos... good luck! hope it works! would love to see these bags :smile:

PLs5 I am going to try to do that when I get home, I have never been able to post here b/c it always shows as my file being too big. TBH... I was thinking the same, that it was cooler in the larger but now I'm thinking it just maybe too large.

ts46.jpg

courtesy of lallybelle (source: Hirshleifer's)

hmm... i think it could work given that its an UNstructured less boxy gst. but actual mod pics would help.