Peytons at outlets?

Maes

O.G.
Sep 23, 2009
Hello, Im looking for peytons color gray or white. When I had the chance I didn't grab them because they are very large but I'm thinking I can use it more like a travel bag and also for school since it's big so now all of them are way too much on eBay and bonanzle. Please let me know if you see one at your outlet
thanks

I saw the new MFF peytons at the outlet in Aurora IL today. They were $349 minus the 20% coupon. They had gray patent, white patent, and berry leather. They also had some of the matching wallets with legacy lining for $109 minus 20%.

Thanks again Bunny, they had it in both the pink and the grey patent, but the SA seemed to be annoyed when I requested a FP instead of a MFF. I also noticed that when calling to a couple other outlets. One of the SA had the nerve to ask my why I wanted an original and what was the difference because the look the same. I was thinking if thats what I want as a consumer that's really none of your business. But I nicely replied that I wanted to add a FP to my collection. She still seem dissatisfied.