ebay seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseydani

Feb 17, 2010
i have a few auth. Coach keyfobs listed on ebay - for some reason i get an email tonight telling me that i need to check out this forum and that selling fake Coach items is illegal! it was like this person was accusing me of selling fakes on line.
i am a little confused - my stuff is authentic - direct from Coach - why would someone send me here??

and a PS to my post - i am a Coach addict. i own thousands and thousands in Coach bags, shoes and sunglasses, so i am not just a ransom seller - i LOVE Coach and would never sell fakes.
thanks for reading

It sounds like an eBay member is just assuming that your items are fake for some reason. If you're sure the keyfobs are authentic, you don't have anything to worry about.

Ah, that's a shame. Definitely contact your seller to see what you can do. Hopefully, it hasn't been too long of a time to file a claim. Good for you for being responsible and taking down the listings immediately, though. :tup:

Those "direct from Coach" keychains seem to have taken a few detours along the way.

The ONLY way a seller can claim something is "direct from Coach" is if she bought it herself from a Coach store, retail partner or a partner's or Coach's website.

Why did you claim you got them from Coach when you obviously didn't?

Last edited:
I suspect that the message you received, rather than being from a troublemaker (as you imply) was from someone who was trying to help you protect your ebay account and your reputation.

That person could have reported your fake keychains and when ebay removed them, you would have had 6 counterfeit "dings" on your record. She saved you from that. You ought to be thanking her.

Status
Not open for further replies.