new chanel braclet help?

Jadore

Shoe Addict
Dec 31, 2005
I just reccieved this bracelet as a christmas present from my mothers boss. Im sure its authentic (her boss dislikes fakes,and she only wears cashmere & RTW ). Do you any of you guys know what is the name of this,and what line this is from?. It looks like a keychain,but on the box it says braclet,im so happy I love it!,my first piece of CHANEL, I know more will come in the future:yahoo: TIA:wlae:

Attachments

• ch1anel.jpg
    ch1anel.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 180
It looks authentic to me, but how very odd that you received an authenticity card with the bracelet. There's a matching necklace being sold on eBay by DGJeans.

I agree with Mon, I was surprised to see the Authenticity Card. None of my Chanel jewelry has come with a card. If you go to eBay and search for DGJeans you can find the necklace Monica mentioned.

That's the one. Thanks Penny. I notice that the necklace on auction by DGJeans has a hologram on the other side of the key ring - hologram means matching authenticity card, right? Interesting.

Yes, very interesting Mon -- hologram=card. But why the card on that necklace and not on the other items from Chanel costume jewelry line?:confused1: