Why does it feel so wrong to spend so much on flats--but I still want them

I have a hard time investing in sandals and flats too, even though I wear them FAR more frequently than my heels!! I totally know your pain. That being said, I have to agree with the others that I am not a fan of these CLs. I think there are much better sandals out there for the same price or a let less. However, if you really love them and will wear them all the time, then they are definitely worth the investment.

I think the leather slide part that goes over your foot is too wide. It needs to have a thinner band across your foot. I think that these may look dowdy due to the thick strap. I do like the color a lot. It is a great neutral. I would wait until they go on sale.

Agree with the above, I don't think they're that special.
I tend to spend more on my heels too, even though I wear my flats more frequently--though I have the cutest pair of CL flats that I love to wear and prance around in!

If you are going to wear them a ton then I say buy them- price per use right lol?...and I am sure they are very high quality since they are Loubs so they'll last a long time. You could also wait to see if they go on sale....