Review St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

I mix the green Queen Helen clay mask with the St. Ives scrub when my skin feels dull or yucky and it is the BEST deep cleaning ever. It is really drying, but I slather on the moisturizer afterwards and it feels GREAT:yahoo:

I mix the green Queen Helen clay mask with the St. Ives scrub when my skin feels dull or yucky and it is the BEST deep cleaning ever. It is really drying, but I slather on the moisturizer afterwards and it feels GREAT:yahoo:

Green Queen Helen Clay Mask and St. Ives Scrub bring back fond memories of college!! I used to scare all the guys on my dorm floor when I would walk out with the green clay mask on!

I use this when I feel like I need a really good body scrub. I know its meant for the face, and I used to use it on my face before i started using Baking Soda, but I really love it as a body scrub, I use it 2x a week.

Is the tube enough for using on the body as well, or would you need to buy several each week, I wonder? I imagine it to be an excellent and inexpensive body scrub as well.
i actually found a large tub of it at shoppers drug mart last year, although it may have been discontinued in canada (i no longer see it). i really like it as a body scrub.

I love this product too!! I find out that your skin gets use to it after a while and so it does not hurt as bad! I personally use mine everyday, I don't know if it is to much? I love how clean my skin feels like after word especially that I have oily skin. Never thought about using it on the body though...

I don't think this is something you should be using AT ALL if you have acne, because it just irritates it. I remember I used this for a couple of months but it lead to major breakouts that stopped soon after I stopped using the product.