New video featuring "spring" collection

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Okay, they posted on FB that there's a new YouTube video. Wonderful, except that it seems to feature several bags that are FALL 09 bags (grey and purple shine Trophy Satchels, yam shine Trophy...)

Seriously? And I saw nothing yellow. So, there's no longer anything being produced in butter? And what WAS fall is now spring? What on earth is going on? And why do I still care?!

I'm going to go check that out. Maybe that will make me feel better. Awfully weird to have a new video about the spring collection featuring old fall pieces.....

I saw a taupe something - not Clara, I don't think.

I love the new pics, but it doesn't make me feel any better about their availability.

So depressing.

No taupe Clara hobo????

OMG I soooo hope they still produce this! Since all the most popular/anticipated fall styles are just coming out maybe we're looking at a late spring/early summer roll out of the spring havanas, biblios, etc.? And if they're going to be the sole HH retailer it makes sense I guess that they would do an extended roll out.

OMG I soooo hope they still produce this! Since all the most popular/anticipated fall styles are just coming out maybe we're looking at a late spring/early summer roll out of the spring havanas, biblios, etc.? And if they're going to be the sole HH retailer it makes sense I guess that they would do an extended roll out.

I hope you're right pae!! Crossing my fingers!