The Tempete reveal

valnsw

O.G.
Oct 19, 2009
Hi ladies,

Though I've been following the Chanel forum more closely, I've also developed a growing liking for Bal bags.

So I decided to get my first one in Tempete RH!

All thanks to a lovely TPFer dannkat who helped me get it :hugs:
Today I got a JC charm to go along with it too :cloud9:

Here are some pictures of it. Excuse the poor photography as I used my iphone.

Attachments

• IMG_0473v1.JPG
    IMG_0473v1.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_0474v1.JPG
    IMG_0474v1.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 683
  • IMG_0475v1.JPG
    IMG_0475v1.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 681
VALNSW............I LOVE YOUR TEMPETE CITY, AND THE CUTE LITTLE CHARM..........BTW...........:welcome2: TO BALENCIAGA

attachment.php

VALNSW............I LOVE YOUR TEMPETE CITY, AND THE CUTE LITTLE CHARM..........BTW...........:welcome2: TO BALENCIAGA

tillie Thanks! ;) I was considering a Officier or some dark blue colour (even canard) but I know the former colour would be soo difficult to get, plus I thought of getting a light-coloured bag since I've so many dark-coloured ones already.

BTW, I'm drooling over your Birkins too, and it's so sweet of your daughter to get you one... I also hope for the day that my daughter will think of me in that way.

Livia Thanks for the compliments. I think this is a gorgeous colour too. Though it was difficult to get too, since it's a past season colour.

Livia Thanks for the compliments. I think this is a gorgeous colour too. Though it was difficult to get too, since it's a past season colour.

Yeah, I would imagine a Tempete RH City would be quite hard to find. Understandably so; it's gorgeous. Glad you manged to find one!

Congrats! I am a Chanel girl too who has recently been interested in Balenciaga. The tempete city with rh is my first bbag too! You made a great choice. It is the perfect casual bag to compliment the dressier Chanel collection. You are going to love it! Congrats and I look forward to your next bbag choice! :tup: