Dillemma - will i insult my SA????

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
So, my supernice SA is hunting for a Mahina in L for me, and he has emailed Paris in order to try and find one. That was only yesterday, but I am SO impatient that I called the general hotline in Paris myself and were told that there was one in Nice and one in Courchevel.

They could do a store transfer to Oslo and I could get it from there, but the request had to come from my SA.

So... Do i tell him i found it myself? And ask him to contact them for a transferr?

I can see how that could be a huge insult, but I also don't want it to slip away as they are not being made anymore!!!

It's not an insult. He just gonna laugh, becaus he thinks we are the crazy LV-Mafia... If you hurry my sister can bring it to you on sunday, she is here for the weekend:smile:

When you first was on the hotline, you diden't ask them to send a Brea aswell..... :smile:

:P
It's not an insult. He just gonna laugh, becaus he thinks we are the crazy LV-Mafia... If you hurry my sister can bring it to you on sunday, she is here for the weekend:smile:

When you first was on the hotline, you diden't ask them to send a Brea aswell..... :smile:

hehe, I doubt Nice would get it to Oslo in two days though.... Anyone in Nice going to Oslo wanting to do a little courier-servicing, lol......

One Mahina for me, and a Brea for Dixie??

my SA knows how impatient i am and if he cant get me something, i will get it myself! they dont get commission so im sure he would just be happy you got what you want!

my SA knows how impatient i am and if he cant get me something, i will get it myself! they dont get commission so im sure he would just be happy you got what you want!

I hope so, since I want him *on my side* for years to come, lol!!!
I sent him an email saying that a friend just spotted it in Nice.... but now i regrett not just calling him and saying it as it was, sigh....

I caved and called him, told him as it was. ha thought it was hillarious and would contact Nice for me immediately.....
Honesty prevails - AGAIN!

LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE GETTING A MAHINA!!!!!