Armani Makeup

am1184

Jan 28, 2010
Does anyone use Giorgio Armani makeup? I havent bought anything yet and wanted to get some feedback first from anyone who uses the line. I currently use nars bronzer which I love and I am searching for a powder for my face when im not in the mood to look bronzed but just want a nice evened out complexion.

I love armani foundation, powder, and bronzer!! I use their Lasting silk foundation which I adore and then I brush on their Luminous silk powder and then a light dusting of their sheer bronzer in #1 (their bronzer is very nice because there is NO red or orange in it, its actually brown and gives a tan glow.. I have a hard time with bronzers making me look red and unnatural, the armani bronzer doesnt do that at all.. Hope this helps some

I have one of their foundations. The long lasting silk with spf. And i think is really nice. The coverage is light to medium. But it is really nice to blend etc. However, i do not think is my HG foundation. I also own one of their brushes and i think is amazing. It was expensive, but it is really nice.

I love thier lipsticks & blushes. Also, tle "Lipwax" is a staple of mine in the red colour. I used to use thier foundation, but they discontinued the one I like and the new one breaks me out :sad: They also seem to make the only bronzer that looks good on pale cool tones. (#1)

they have amazing foundations!!! I don't use them as i don't need them fortunatelly. But bought one when Armani cometics where launched in germany and really loved it, though i gave it to my mom because it was too expensive for beeing used only every 4-6weeks;)

I was once model on a shoot for glamour magazine and the mu-artist doing my make-up told me that everytime she "does" someone with really bad skin (acne, acne scars, old skin,...) she reaches for armani foundations insted of mac.

The blush is some of the best blush ever made!! If you like silicones in your foundation , you will love Armani. The mascara is the best . Eyes to kill. Rouge D Armani lipsticks are really nice too.