Peyton Leather Shoulder Bag?

Does anyone have any modeling pics of the Peyton Leather Shoulder Bag? I've searched a bit and haven't found any. Is this bag not as popular for some reason (too plain?). I'm trying to figure out if this would be a good, basic bag for me but I have no idea of the real life size/shape.

Thanks!

I just bought one in black. I love the plain, classic feel of the bag. But I am old! I know some people think the leather is thin, but to me it's just light!! I can't deal with heavy bags. I don't know how to send photos though. Sorry!

I just bought one in black. I love the plain, classic feel of the bag. But I am old! I know some people think the leather is thin, but to me it's just light!! I can't deal with heavy bags. I don't know how to send photos though. Sorry!

Thanks so much for the info! I don't like heavy bags, either, so this sounds like it could be an option. I'm 28, but I'm looking for the kind of bag I can wear with just about everything and not worry about matching/etc.

How's the shoulder strap? Does it stay put or fall off when you walk... Some single strap Coach bags have fallen off my shoulder with only one strap, which is why I ask! :smile: Thanks for your help!!

I can't really help you, but I have wondered the same thing. I love the bag, I look at it every time I go in the store but I still haven't bought it. Too many Kristins to choose from, I guess. But it does look like a good basic everyday leather bag and I've wondered why no one has posted much of anything about it. And that lining is to die for!!!

I can't really help you, but I have wondered the same thing. I love the bag, I look at it every time I go in the store but I still haven't bought it. Too many Kristins to choose from, I guess. But it does look like a good basic everyday leather bag and I've wondered why no one has posted much of anything about it. And that lining is to die for!!!

Thanks, Groverdog! Yeah, I was kind of surprised few people had it on the forum... maybe it's too basic or something? Based on your impression, it sounds like that it is indeed a basic bag that could work for me... Though I'd still love to know how it felt on someone's shoulder b/c that can always turn into a problem with single strap bags.

Thanks for your help! :smile:

I think the shoulder strap would not be a problem for me, I tried it on in the store and it felt fine. The Maggies were a different story, I love them but can't keep the outside strap on my shoulder. I have a lilac pilot Maggie that is so gorgeous and I will probably never use it because of that stupid strap!!
I think the Peyton is one that won't go out of style and would serve you well for many years. I think I'm talking myself into one but I'm also wondering if it will be in the outlets soon?

I have the camel Peyton Shoulder bag. Bought it in January from Coach store.
I really like it and don't have any trouble with the strap falling off my shoulder. I like bags with one strap, but most have 2 straps. I have the leather Maggie and I do have trouble with one of the straps slipping off my shoulder. But not with the Peyton. I'm 5'3" and petite. I like the way the top is more narrow than the bottom when it's on my shoulder. It is not a heavy bag. I could do without the fake turn knobs on the sides. Love the polka dot lining too. It's really a nice bag. Don't know why there's not many replies on this bag.

Attachments

• 14502_b4ca_a0[1].jpg
    14502_b4ca_a0[1].jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I have this bag in blue that I purchased 3 weeks ago. I am extremely careful with it, and it has accumulated many scratches, and even one small part where it looks like the paint/dye in the leather came off (however not a scuff or abrasion). I went to the Coach store to show them, and they just sold me their leather moisturizer. Has anyone else experienced this with their bag? Any recommendations on what to do? Thanks! :smile:

I love the look of this bag too. But was wondering if it scratches easy... The leather reminds me a little bit of their Bleeker line. I looked on line and they show as sold out in all colors. I hoped it would make it to the outler... But i guess I missed out on this one. I tried it on at the store and looked like it would make a good everyday bag that won't look outdate in a while. I am surprised that it didn't draw more attention from the ladies here.

Does anyone have any modeling pics of the Peyton Leather Shoulder Bag? I've searched a bit and haven't found any. Is this bag not as popular for some reason (too plain?). I'm trying to figure out if this would be a good, basic bag for me but I have no idea of the real life size/shape. JUST BOUGHT THE PEYTON SHOULDER BAG LAST WEEK AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH IT. IT'S A SIMPLE BUT BEAUTIFUL DESIGN...SORRY NO MODELING PICS, I CAN SEND MORE PHOTOS IF YOU LIKE, ANNE

Thanks!
picture.php