What are you looking forward and waiting for something exciting to come in the mail?

lightdays

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
I got this idea from the thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/whos-waiting-for-a-new-bag-to-delivered-124574.html

Tried searching and see no thread of this being made so decided to make it.

What are you looking forward to be delivered in the mail to you? I can't wait for my Bloomies Visa credit card so I can get rewards ($25 coupons and to save up) when I use the card. It would come in handy because I have bills and utilities to pay/buy. I can substitute my debit card and there is no harm.

I'm waiting on a tube of Ojon restorative hair treatment and a bright fuschia trench coat!

I have to be good because my darling DH put down the layaway payment for a Roberto Coin Fleur de Lis for me on Valentine's Day!

I WAS waiting for my new Louis Vuitton key chain to come and it did just now!!! I ordered the Bolt one for mens only they said it is considered Unisex. I got the last one in Gold brass color and it is stunning!!! Its one of my Valentines gifts from hubby. Also I just now received my new 500 thread count duvet in the mail today...YAY...And I have matching silk dark brown pillows (4) coming this week. And a new bottle of Eternity by Calvin Klein perfume...My husband has some major magic supplies coming this week also as he is a MAGICIAN!!!