Luna Boston has a bunch of Logan Satchels for spring!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
They have black, chalk, moss, and snake. I swear this is the best ever Botkier collection, between the Howard St Satchel, Logan satchel, and Brooklyn hobo in cement, I'm in trouble! Does anyone know if LB accepts the Gretchen code? Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

ITA! Botkier is on a roll with last season's collection and now this stupendous spring one! I am enraptured with the carnival snake Howard and the gold snake Logan. I am banned until after April. I hope there will be something left after then. :nuts:

I've never heard of G codes before. So I looked them up and I saw the codes page. The one for LB is expired but it says to check back periodically for new deals. Thanks for the post, I learned something new!!

ITA! Botkier is on a roll with last season's collection and now this stupendous spring one! I am enraptured with the carnival snake Howard and the gold snake Logan. I am banned until after April. I hope there will be something left after then. :nuts:

I agree...I am really liking her collection!!! I am keeping my eye on the Howard street in the cement. I am not banning myself completely but I am going to try to work on one bag at a time.

I switched from RM to Botkier this season. I ordered the exclusive Howard St. in crinkled camel and the Brooklyn hobo in natural snake. Now I'm completely broke until I weed out some older bags to auction off.

^^Oohhh....I can't wait to see your pics! The Howard Street is probably my favorite Botkier bag stylewise because it's a satchel with the extra strap but what I love about it are the handles. The handles can make or break a bag and I just love the thickness of the handles! :smile: