Spy pics from Bal London

purses & pugs

@pursesandpugs
O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
Hello gals! Was in Bal London last week and I couldn't help myself, had to take some spy pics while I was shopping:graucho: The lightening is very strange in the store, i.e. Sang looks orange. SA had to show me some of the bags in another room so i could see how they really looked!

Here are some Tomate and Noix SGH bags and a pair of Tomate ballet flats (so cute!)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bal_noix and tomate.JPG
    Bal_noix and tomate.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 967
Black and Sang GGH bags and Sang sandals (I want those!!). Sang looks totally different IRL and my iPhone camera doesn't help much either...lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bal_sang and tomate.JPG
    Bal_sang and tomate.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,255
Black GGH Traveller and a wallet (don't know what kind, sorry). I totally regretted not buing the Traveller after I got home so I ordered it today, it is a very cute clutch and I love the tiny bunny ears!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bal_clutch and wallet.JPG
    Bal_clutch and wallet.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 944
A big and a small Papier bag. Haven't seen the small one before, it was actually quite cute! I did not like the pics I have seen earlier of the Papier bag, but I feel a little different now I must admit.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bal_Papier.JPG
    Bal_Papier.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,353
I have the Black GGH Traveller Wallet ... and let me tell you, it's really HUGE!! It was great when I traveled a lot (for business), because I would use the compartments to store receipts, my tickets, etc. However, now that I don't travel as much, I find that it's really too big to put into my purses - even the Part-Times!

It looks like the other wallet is the Compagnon - which would be a better choice size-wise!

A big and a small Papier bag. Haven't seen the small one before, it was actually quite cute! I did not like the pics I have seen earlier of the Papier bag, but I feel a little different now I must admit.

attachment.php
OOOOOOOOH ... what's the leather like?!?! ... and what type of leather is it??! Is it that paper-thin leather that Bal used for those weird "messenger"-style bags they did last year (sorry - I didn't like them)! Is the smaller one Outremer - it's PRETTY!!

And here is a spy pic of me trying on the moto jacket. This is a light/medioum brown one (sorry, can't remember the actual name but it waas 2010 collection). It was gorgeous, but it's not really me. I'm not a brown person, not when it somes to clothing, I can wear brown bags though.

attachment.php

And here I'm trying on the moto jacket in 2010 Petrol. Loved this medium/dark grey color so i ended up getting this one:yahoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bal_light brown jacket.JPG
    Bal_light brown jacket.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,874
  • Bal_grey jacket.JPG
    Bal_grey jacket.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 940
I also bought a bag, and this is a bag I never thought I would buy! I'm a City lover and was almost certain I would get a City...but no. I'm really surprised and very happy! Anyone want to guess? It's a GGH, that's all I can say right now:sneaky:

I have the Black GGH Traveller Wallet ... and let me tell you, it's really HUGE!! It was great when I traveled a lot (for business), because I would use the compartments to store receipts, my tickets, etc. However, now that I don't travel as much, I find that it's really too big to put into my purses - even the Part-Times!

It looks like the other wallet is the Compagnon - which would be a better choice size-wise!

I know, it was bigger than I expected! But that is why I like it, I want to use it as a clutch not a wallet;) And you can organize things in it so easily, a great bonus for a scatterbrain like me...lol. And the bunny ears....oh, they are soooo cute!

OOOOOOOOH ... what's the leather like?!?! ... and what type of leather is it??! Is it that paper-thin leather that Bal used for those weird "messenger"-style bags they did last year (sorry - I didn't like them)! Is the smaller one Outremer - it's PRETTY!!

The leather was really soft and not as paper thin as I expected. I think the blue one is Outremer, but I did not get the chance so ask what colors these were, sorry! I also saw this lady carrying it in the store (the small one) and it looked really cute!

I love those sandals too!! Thanks for the pics!! Love the jackets!! Do you know the name of the lighter brown? Congrats on your jacket!

Thanks, I think buying this jacket is the best clothing investment I have ever done! Will probably use it with everything...lol.
SA just said "light brown" when she gave me the jacket and I forgot to check the tag so unfortunately I do not know the name of the brown one.