my very first bbag: 05 turquoise city!

babelfish

O.G.
Oct 31, 2009
hello everyone,
thanks to the bal experts here that have kindly authenticated it for me, i've purchased a city the other day and expect it to arrive today. :biggrin: it's my favorite of all colors bal ever produced, a 05 turquoise!! actually, it was the color that drew my attention to bbags in the first place. can't wait to hold it in my hands!!! i hope it looks as good as shown in the photos. it has some flaws though, it does not have the long strap (owner says she detached it and used the bag that way, then lost it) nor the mirror. i try not to care too much about these flaws, consoling myself that the strap doesn't have much of a use.
anyway, noone but you girls at the forum would have understood the fascination and the concerns so i wanted to share it here. i will come back with photos :smile:

Last edited:
girls, i've just got it from courrier and oh-my-god! i love-love-love it!! i took quick pictures of the bag but i sould have done some color adjustment as the color has a little bit more greenish undertones IRL but considering you all are already familiar with the color, i leave it that way. and here we go:

Attachments

• IMG_5739.JPG
    IMG_5739.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 977
  • IMG_5743.JPG
    IMG_5743.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_5749.JPG
    IMG_5749.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_5756.JPG
    IMG_5756.JPG