LV Watercolor Speedy 30 - Keep it or get rid of it?

What is your opinion of the LV White WC Speedy 30???

• Dated...get rid of it!

• Not a classic but keep it!

• This bag is classic

• HOT Bag!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
Hey Everyone,

I am still tweaking my collection right now! I am undecided about what to do with my LV White WC Speedy 30. It was one of my HG's and I purchased it while I was on vacation. I have used it on vacation and only a few times since. I have gotten rid of a lot of LV because my style has changed a bit most of my LV's were LEs so they tended to be a bit on the trendy side. I know there was a whole lot of craze surrounding the release of this bag and since is a size 30, its EXTRA special! The speedy makes this bag iconic but what about the watercolor splatter paint effect on the bag? Do you think that this is another LE bag that will become dated/or is already dated?
Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
hmm.. what do you mean your style has changed? you mean you've mellowed down from the trendy colorful stuff? i think you should keep it because it's such a "soft" limited ed speedy i mean, no matter how much your style has changed i think it will still go with quite a lot of outfits.. it is gorgeous imo.. but then if you don't love it anymore then i guess you should sell it.. it's just too beautiful to me though.. one the LE's that isn't overdone.

hmm.. what do you mean your style has changed? you mean you've mellowed down from the trendy colorful stuff? i think you should keep it because it's such a "soft" limited ed speedy i mean, no matter how much your style has changed i think it will still go with quite a lot of outfits.. it is gorgeous imo.. but then if you don't love it anymore then i guess you should sell it.. it's just too beautiful to me though.. one the LE's that isn't overdone.

I used to prefer trendier colorful bags...some of my old bags include the Gold Miroir Papillion, Black Motard Biker, Pink Graffiti NF, MC Kate Clutch, LV Fuchsia Houston. But right now i'm loving classics such as the Chanel Black Caviar Flap with GH. I know its a big change :sweatdrop:

I see your style have changed from trendy to classic, from lv to chanel. I have a friend like you. She sold all lv bags and go for chanel...every line of chanel. So that's ok if you're going to chanel, but you have to make sure that you won't miss them later. Good luck!

If you're doubting then definitely hold onto it for a while longer before you sell it and regret it. I really like it though, and as far as LV's trendy bags go it was pretty understated (especially compared to the Miroir and Graffiti etc).

Although if you don't think you'll ever use it again you might as well sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.