My Baby Aidan NIGHTMARE!!

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
First of all I'd like to say a BIG THANKS to all of my fellow TPFer's who helped me choose this color. In my previous thread I couldn't decide whether to keep the "Nice Tan" or get the the "FADED ALUMINUM" color. The SA ordered the Faded Aluminum color for me. She said it was the last one!!! I was so happy!!! So it finally arrived today and I noticed it had 2 BIG spots on the other side of the bag. I've called customer service and they said I can return it but this bag is SOLD OUT!!! What to do???? The SA told me to bring it in and maybe they can have it cleaned but from the pictures it doesn't look like it can happen! I'm asking for a miracle here!!! What would you do??? This bag is gorgeous and I don't want to miss out on this bag!!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Attachments

• DSC08346.JPG
    DSC08346.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 344
  • DSC08347.JPG
    DSC08347.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC08351.JPG
    DSC08351.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 223
I'm so sorry that your handbag has faded marks. Cleaning it would not help, those faded marks would need to be repainted and finished. I would return the handbag and ask the SA to put you on the waitlist in case one becomes available (through a return or it just so happens another might be around) or call an MBMJ boutique to see if it is still in stock. I hope that helps and you find a perfect Baby Aidan. Good luck!

oh no... that doesn't look fixable to me, not unless they repaint the leather. i think you're probably better off returning it and then waiting for another to reappear. you never know, they might get more in stock or someone could return theirs. keeping my fingers crossed for you!

oh no... that doesn't look fixable to me, not unless they repaint the leather. i think you're probably better off returning it and then waiting for another to reappear. you never know, they might get more in stock or someone could return theirs. keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I feel the same way. I don't want to return it but maybe they will give to me for half price. Heehee!! J/K. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for someone to return theirs!! Thanks!!

if they give you a hefty discount, then maybe it's worth fixing..... but if it's not much, then move on. you need to be happy with the bag you get, and if those stains bother you, then it won't be worth keeping.