Plisse on Kate?

I have also seen here a couple of times wearing it as a headband, but not too tight, kind of loose. I guess if you tight it the plisse would look "undone".

And I read somewhere (Vogue, maybe?) that she loves H scarfs and that she never travels without one.

Found it on-line Rose! Here she is at one of my favorite restaurants, Nobu in Malibu, wearing a plisse necklace style (love it!).

Oh, thank you!! She is really quite lovely and she wears it so well. I did try the first look again last night again and managed to make it look a lot better than the first time I tried. I am fairly sure that Kate's is a regular size plisse.I will post pics of my slightly fatter neck later.....

I have also seen here a couple of times wearing it as a headband, but not too tight, kind of loose. I guess if you tight it the plisse would look "undone".

And I read somewhere (Vogue, maybe?) that she loves H scarfs and that she never travels without one.

I am going to start a collection of H scarf/plisse/pochette wearers (celebs/noncelebs/shopmom) so if you have any pics, please post them, thanks!