katie1.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 53
  • katie2.JPG
    katie2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 42
  • katie3.JPG
    katie3.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 44
It just amazes me how she is always photographed shopping, but NEVER with her daughter (or stepkids for that matter). I have 4 kids (I realize I'm not famous), but I always have my kids with me......I can't imagine because of being famous you're never with your kid/s?

Just an observation! :shame:

I would love to see more family pics but I get the try to have a normal life for them thing. I went to a really nice store once with my three and the sales people were horrified because my kids laughed and made noise. I didn't take them there again because they were so unkind to my kids. maggie

She looks so gaunt!

I think she's really pretty, but it just amazes me how fast these pregnant celebrities lose their baby weight!

And sorry, but wearing sunglasses indoors is one of my pet peeves:smile:

I would love to see more family pics but I get the try to have a normal life for them thing. I went to a really nice store once with my three and the sales people were horrified because my kids laughed and made noise. I didn't take them there again because they were so unkind to my kids. maggie

I get stares and disapproving looks quite a bit when we take our 4 kids on Rodeo Drive for some shopping. I let them stare and gawk, I figure I have just as much right as anybody else shopping (I mean come on, people take their DOGS in high end stores). My kids are well behaved and no how to act appropriately. We go to S.F. Union Square quite a bit and it's funny to see peoples reactions to us shopping with 4 kids. It used to really bother me, but now I just smile and keep walking. On the other hand I would rather be WITH my kids than then at home with some nanny while I'm shopping and enjoying myself......I had kids so they could be with me!! :yes:

Sorry, but this just hit a nerve with me, I often wonder why "stars" have kids if they are always left with the nanny.....KWIM??:shrugs: