Has anyone seen this bag on sale?....Inlaid C brooke

eyegirl2k7

May 5, 2008
I am looking for the taupe inlaid C brooke in small or large, # 14339. I am scared to buy off ebay and the one on bonanzle seems a little pricey. Unfortunately, I missed it at the nearby outlets. Has anyone seen it for sale at Macys or anywhere like that? Thanks much.

Hi,
I just saw a large Taupe inlaid Op Art at my outlet (in MN). I haven't seen any at the Department stores near me! You never know, it may come back to your outlet sometime.
Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I am looking for the taupe inlaid C brooke in small or large, # 14339. I am scared to buy off ebay and the one on bonanzle seems a little pricey. Unfortunately, I missed it at the nearby outlets. Has anyone seen it for sale at Macys or anywhere like that? Thanks much.

Check your PM! Just sent an update.

Thank you for the Woodbury MN outlet info , however they would not charge send. Happy bag, I tried to get that one from PP but they did not hold it like they said they would. SIGH. The search continues.

YAY. I just talked to a different person at the PP outlet and they DID have the bag on hold for me. THANK YOU THANK YOU. I charge hold-ed it. So I will be making the trek to WI on my day off on Weds. Thank you so much to the wonderful TPF'er happybag who made it happen. :yahoo:

YAY. I just talked to a different person at the PP outlet and they DID have the bag on hold for me. THANK YOU THANK YOU. I charge hold-ed it. So I will be making the trek to WI on my day off on Weds. Thank you so much to the wonderful TPF'er happybag who made it happen. :yahoo:

You're very welcome, enjoy her!!!