A fickle obsessive needs Mulberry help!!!

I mean absolutely no offence to anyone with a bow bag - the miu miu and other bags with bows (like the Keira) are beautiful bags....sadly i am not a bow type person - no where near girly enough!

I would never have cut a real designer bag up - this was a fake one.

Its feelings were not harmed in the process.

Last edited:
Well girls, once again it's great to hear everyones opinion and it's helped me make my decision.

Personally I love the bows on the sides however couldn't ever see myself carrying a bag with bows on the front like the new bays style.

Yesterday this bag was a keeper however today I went out 3 times and grabbed my oak Alexa everytime. I think it was Samiyak who asked how I would choose between the two on a day to day basis and that got me thinking.

I pulled the bag out again tonight and there are some marks which are bothering me so I think I'm going to return it and wait until the right Bow comes up.

Thanks to all of you for helping me with the pros and cons, it's much appreciated.

tiree - just drop the Bow off on your way past - I'll give her a good home!!!:lolots::lolots::lolots:

And note to Mod - that isn't a WTB reference:greengrin::greengrin:

Tbh Lescoy I think the marks would bother you too on such an expensive bag. I wish Scotland had more choice for buying designer bags and I wouldn't need to rely on mail order.

I thought the small imperfections wouldn't bother me as the bag will mark with use anyway but they are going to bother me so it's going back.

Going to Glasgow tomorrow so will have a look in Cruise.

Tbh Lescoy I think the marks would bother you too on such an expensive bag. I wish Scotland had more choice for buying designer bags and I wouldn't need to rely on mail order.

I thought the small imperfections wouldn't bother me as the bag will mark with use anyway but they are going to bother me so it's going back.

Going to Glasgow tomorrow so will have a look in Cruise.

Well, I take your point - but TBH - if its a bag I'd use daily - I probably wouldn't bother - as I know I'd mess it up anyway - however, when it is praying on your mind - you know you aren't happy - and so ITA!!