Crazy for Flats!!!

I really like your coral Lanvins

Thanks! I do too, but still haven't had a chance to wear them!

Wowza, that's a lot of flats! You have great taste!
I love the taupe/gold, the grey/gunmetal, the white/gunmetal (or is it pewter) ones..where can I get a pair? Were any of these on sale? Do they fit TTS or 1/2 to 1 size small like most banana flats?

Thanks sneezz! I bought all these from the Tod's store. The grey/gunmetal & white/gunmetal were on sale 50%. I used to find Tod's running TTS but this latest collection has been half a size bigger than usual. I wear size 39 (9US) and lately I have been buying 38.5 (8.5US). I don't know what they've done to the shoes to make them bigger, so I would suggest you try them on.

LOVE the topshop and Lanvins!

Thanks!

All your flats are gorgeous! Wear it and enjoy it!
Thanks Bagspy!

they are all so cute. are you tall?
i stopped buying flats, unless they are super great prices, because I am not tall, so I don't get to wear them to work, because my pants are too long

I don't think I'm tall, I'm around 5'5 but around here it's considered tall sometimes. Love your nick, it's got me missing Marbella now.

wow they all look so lovely~ great purhcases

i'm wondering about the tod's ballerina sizing too (can't seem to find much info about it anywhere). how do they run? i'm a narrow size 8 and i'm looking at a size 7.5 and wondering if they will fit.

Thank you! I think with the new sizes a size 7.5 would fit you fine. Again, I stress that Tod's has been having some sizing issues with the latest collection. All of my old Tod's are a size 9 but now size 9 is big on me and have to wear 8.5.

I love flats especially your Tod's!! AWESOME! congrats!!!

Thanks Stephanie!

I've only got 2 red flats. I keep meaning to get more but never find any that I like. I got the Oasis red flats because of the zippered flower detail on the front of the shoe that was really popular over the summer.

attachment.php

These Cole Haans go perfectly with my quilted red Chanel flap so I enjoy matching the two. The colors are similar in real life but look off in the photos.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• redchanel.jpg
    redchanel.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 389
  • redOasis.jpg
    redOasis.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 398
  • redColeHaan.jpg
    redColeHaan.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 395
Woops! I was wrong about the red flats. I forgot about this old pair of Banana Republic flats. I love them so much I've worn them to death. They both need to be thrown out but I can't seem to toss them away.

I have a bad habit of buying the same style in different colors if I really like it. Does anyone else do the same?

attachment.php

Attachments

• BRredblue.jpg
    BRredblue.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 392
Here are other styles I've bought in different colors. The first are felt Melissa shoes in Cobalt Blue & Orange. These are great for the house and short outings. The orange ones have gotten a lot of compliments.

attachment.php

The second pair are casual as well. I love how comfy Sue London flats are but they wear more like slippers. They're great for casual outings. I don't wear them to work or formal occasions like I do with the Tod's. I've been in love with my bright gold pair. They're perfect for summer!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MelissaOrangeBlue.jpg
    MelissaOrangeBlue.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 391
  • SueLondonGold.jpg
    SueLondonGold.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 394
  • SueLondonGoldOn.jpg
    SueLondonGoldOn.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 396
  • SueLondonGoldOn2.jpg
    SueLondonGoldOn2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 395
  • SueLondonPurpleGold.jpg
    SueLondonPurpleGold.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 390
I love flats too, so practicle esp. for London and a kids. You have such a fab collection, I really like your Tods flats, these are my fav brands of flats I only have 1 pair, but deffo plan on buying more.

I have found that I recently bought FAR too many pairs of flats (not the level of shoe you have - more like the 100 a pair ones) but still, far too many! trying to get away from it and go to heels. but i keep being drawn to flats :smile:

Thanks sneezz! I bought all these from the Tod's store. The grey/gunmetal & white/gunmetal were on sale 50%. I used to find Tod's running TTS but this latest collection has been half a size bigger than usual. I wear size 39 (9US) and lately I have been buying 38.5 (8.5US). I don't know what they've done to the shoes to make them bigger, so I would suggest you try them on.

Thanks! I need to find me a boutique! Seeing as how I'm normally a size US 5, I'd probably have to go with that. I love your Oasis flats, cool design! I also love the Cole Haan ones, I love his shoes, especially since he teamed up with Nike!

I love flats too, so practicle esp. for London and a kids. You have such a fab collection, I really like your Tods flats, these are my fav brands of flats I only have 1 pair, but deffo plan on buying more.

Thanks Cammy! Tods has a lot of beautiful colors out. I just checked the website and craving more. Very bad for the budget!

I have found that I recently bought FAR too many pairs of flats (not the level of shoe you have - more like the 100 a pair ones) but still, far too many! trying to get away from it and go to heels. but i keep being drawn to flats :smile:

I'm guilty of that too bluejinx. Just got a few more pairs over the weekend :S I like both designer & cheap...as long as they're comfortable I'm all over them because not all flats work for my feet.

Love your collection. The tods and lavins are my favorite! I have one pair of tods that I love- after seeing all yours I NEED some more

Thank you so much! I think everyone needs more Tods ;)

Love that middle pair!

Thank you!

Love the gold and taupe Tods, the coral Lanvins and the KG's. More mod shots please

Thanks Woody ;) Will try to get some over the weekend and post them. The coral Lanvins & the gold & taupe Tods haven't been worn out yet!

I love your Tods flats, I can't believe they make such cute shoes - Canada doesn't have a store that stocks the full line !

Ayla, our store doesn't stock the full line either. There are cuter shoes on the website that I wish I could get. Definitely worth a visit abroad..to Italy ;)

I am a crazy flats person too!

I love your lanvin and topshop! Was the topshop a recent purchase?? LOoks so cute and i want them!!!

Kuromi join the club ;) The Topshop flats were a recent purchase but they're not online for some reason. It was the last of 2 pairs and I guess they may be a couple of months old.

Thanks! I need to find me a boutique! Seeing as how I'm normally a size US 5, I'd probably have to go with that. I love your Oasis flats, cool design! I also love the Cole Haan ones, I love his shoes, especially since he teamed up with Nike!

Good luck with the sizing! I love Cole Haan flats designs but must admit I can't stay too long in them. Their heels are more comfortable for me.