A delayed reveal to *thank you for the kind help*

Feb 7, 2010
Thank you all for the kind advice regarding my SB purchase. As I replied in the other thread, it indeed is a Togo SBI (JPG). The weight is surprisingly light, measured 2.5lbs without the lock and 3lbs with the lock. It's substantially lighter than the SBII I compared in the store.

The whole experience is really "the right bag at the right time". It's a reward to myself and I hope to share my joy with you :smile:

I am glad you decided to keep it, as Etoupe in JPG is soooooooooo rare to find, and this is not pre-loved and comes straight from H Boutique........ congrats.............

And a sweet gift from DH. Given that the bag doesn't have inside pockets, I can disassemble the Dogon combo to two pieces - I only need the first piece for my coffee runs. What a smart design :love:

Attachments

• DOGON1.JPG
    DOGON1.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 184
  • DOGON2.JPG
    DOGON2.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 184
  • DOGON3.JPG
    DOGON3.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 172
It's so beautiful! I don't know much about JPG but it seems that this one was a unique find - almost like you were fated to have it! I love Etoupe and just ordered one in 30 cm Togo so I'm drooling looking at yours! Although it has some brown undertones, it looks more gray which is awesome.

You look great carrying it too! Enjoy!

PS Great idea about the detachable part for coffee runs - you do those too, huh?

It's so beautiful! I don't know much about JPG but it seems that this one was a unique find - almost like you were fated to have it! I love Etoupe and just ordered one in 30 cm Togo so I'm drooling looking at yours! Although it has some brown undertones, it looks more gray which is awesome.

You look great carrying it too! Enjoy!

PS Great idea about the detachable part for coffee runs - you do those too, huh?

I do! I'm a caffeine addict :P
I carry my wallet everyday, but I don't want to show to my colleagues that it's an Hermes, so a low key small pouch works perfectly :happydance:

Love your bag and scarf!
attachment.php