Can you have too much Damier

Mittens34

Aug 18, 2007
I just purchased an new LV Damier Speedy 35 and I love it. Now my husband is telling me that I have too many of the same bag, because I also have the Damier Speedy 30 and I also just bought a Trevi GM in the Damier. Is this too much of the same line? BW I paid for all of my shoes and handbags with my own money, so I feel he can't tell what I can and cannot buy.

No, he cannot tell you what you can/cannot have. :nogood:

Also, nope, you cannot have enough Damier. :biggrin:

I have a Damier GM Neverfull, Speedy 35, and a ZCP. :tup:

There's no such thing! I'm a Damier girl and every style I like, I happen to always like it in Damier. I have a Damier Neverfull GM, Speedy 30, Trevi GM, and Eva. They're different styles, so it looks different even though it's the same print.

No, he cannot tell you what you can/cannot have. :nogood:

Also, nope, you cannot have enough Damier. :biggrin:

I have a Damier GM Neverfull, Speedy 35, and a ZCP. :tup:

It's so nice to hear that I'm not the only one that has more than one Damier. I just saw the Damier GM Neverfull yesterday when I was shopping in SCP and it's beautiful. I hope your enjoying yours too.

There's no such thing! I'm a Damier girl and every style I like, I happen to always like it in Damier. I have a Damier Neverfull GM, Speedy 30, Trevi GM, and Eva. They're different styles, so it looks different even though it's the same print.

I feel the same way. I should have my husband read some of these responses, so he can see they are not the same.

Thank you Mittens34! :flowers: I also got into Monogram and Vernis too! I just can't get enough LV, but I had to stop or my closet will start protesting.

Oh yeah, I had HippieGal make a special order Shaper for my Speedy 35.

Thank you Mittens34! :flowers: I also got into Monogram and Vernis too! I just can't get enough LV, but I had to stop or my closet will start protesting.

I love the Monogram too and the Vernis. I had the Mono Speedy 35, but I sold it on ebay. I wish I never sold it now. That was one of my favorites. I also love the Monogram Galleria PM. I feel the same way about never having enough LV's.

Thanks for letting me know about the shaper for the Speedy 35. I had bought a shaper from HippeGal when I got my Damier 30 and I love it. I will see if she has any for the 35, to prevent the sagging. Here's a picture of my Damiers in my messy closet shelf. I love that you don't have to worry about patina and I never store them in the dustbag. Unlike my Monos.

Attachments

• 000_4286.jpg
    000_4286.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Mittens34: ^I LVvvvvvvoe your collection^ It's gorgeous! :yahoo:

I am glad you know about HippieGal. You have to e-mail her to ask her to make it specifically for the Speedy 35--Brahh told me about that.

Hey! I received my Shaper for my Monogram Speedy 30 for this Valentine's Day--actually, a couple of days before because I couldn't wait! I can breathe a sigh of relief because the sagging was really getting me down! :sad:

I think I will use my Monogram Speedy 30 today.

I love how you have two Damier Speedys in different sizes. I would be tempted to get another one in the Speedy 30, but I am really running out of space.

Congratulations again.

NEVER ENOUGH!!! Plus do not even listen to him,as he is not a expert on this ...we are :P
Most men have no idea about fashion and what looks good..... so never worry,you can NEVER have too much Louis V :heart:...

Mittens34: ^I LVvvvvvvoe your collection^ It's gorgeous! :yahoo:

I am glad you know about HippieGal. You have to e-mail her to ask her to make it specifically for the Speedy 35--Brahh told me about that.

Hey! I received my Shaper for my Monogram Speedy 30 for this Valentine's Day--actually, a couple of days before because I couldn't wait! I can breathe a sigh of relief because the sagging was really getting me down! :sad:

I think I will use my Monogram Speedy 30 today.

I love how you have two Damier Speedys in different sizes. I would be tempted to get another one in the Speedy 30, but I am really running out of space.

Congratulations again.

Thanks so much T-Girl. Congratulations on getting your new Mono Speedy 30 and the shaper. I hate the sag too!!! I hope you have a great Valentine's Day and enjoy your Speedy 30.

NEVER ENOUGH!!! Plus do not even listen to him,as he is not a expert on this ...we are :P
Most men have no idea about fashion and what looks good..... so never worry,you can NEVER have too much Louis V :heart:...

I totally agree that men don't have any idea about fashion. :biggrin:
Especially my husband!!! BTW I love your Avatar. Your daughter and Kitty are darling!!!