Meet the new Zoe...up close and personal!

mysweetgirlrose

Classic Beauty....
O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Here she is....some comparison shots and info!

The leather is nice and soft, and feels very light, I don't think the quality is quite as good as the original FP Zoe, that is comparing to my platinum one and is about the same as the other MFF leather Zoes I have seen.
The care card states the leather is polished calf and can be cleaned and moisturized with Coach products.

Overall I like her a LOT, I have wanted a blue bag and I think she is a lovely blue with her pearlized finish. The color is slate, I call it cloud blue, a nice medium blue that has gray in it so its fairly neutral in my opinion!! And I do love the longer strap, easily and comfortably goes cross body on me, I am 5'. The strap has 5 adjustments and is a nice width. Her lining is a shade or two darker then the leather, very pretty!!

Her front is stamped with just Coach and not the buggy too, pix shows that! No D ring inside....wahhhhh!!

787618606_f4Car-M.jpg

Pix shows the changes in her hardware and strap! The strap has no padding to it like the original version, however it is still a nice width and comfortable for me!

787618677_GURjv-M-2.jpg

787618732_bUL9C-M-1.jpg

She has a nice slouch when loaded up!

787618345_bCzaK-M-2.jpg

787618458_GCQnH-M-1.jpg

I love the color!!! I almost got the signature one yesterday in the lilac(?), but I was only hunting for accessories, my guy would have hung me if I came home with yet another bag. I love that it has the long strap, which I know I would defenitely use more. The blue is so soft, like a powder blue to me. Congrats!!!

That's a really pretty color. Do you have the crossbody strap adjusted to it's longest length? Just curious because it looks like it's perfect on you, but I'm taller than you so I'm wondering if it would go crossbody me on as nicely. Do you know what other colors this will be coming in? I really like that blue though! Thanks for sharing!

Saw this today and totally dig the new colors. The lilac one is really pretty too! It looks great on you!

One thing that bugs me about the new Zoes, beside the lack of hw on the side, is the way the short handle is attached. It's a little awkward how the rings are put together if that makes any sense.

Congratulations and Enjoy!

Thank you for posting the comparison pictures. I always liked the look of the Zoes but really disliked the buckles on the sides so I'm glad the new one doesn't have them. Congratulations on your bag!

That's a really pretty color. Do you have the crossbody strap adjusted to it's longest length? Just curious because it looks like it's perfect on you, but I'm taller than you so I'm wondering if it would go crossbody me on as nicely. Do you know what other colors this will be coming in? I really like that blue though! Thanks for sharing!

Lets see there are 5 adjustments and I have it in the second longest one, so it will go a bit longer!

I saw black leather, white pearlized (very pretty) leather and for signature I saw lavender, khaki with pink leather trim, black on black...that is all the colors my daughter and I can remember!

Saw this today and totally dig the new colors. The lilac one is really pretty too! It looks great on you!

One thing that bugs me about the new Zoes, beside the lack of hw on the side, is the way the short handle is attached. It's a little awkward how the rings are put together if that makes any sense.

Congratulations and Enjoy!

Yes I agree, I prefer the original strap too, and I do think the newer shorter strap is a bit longer then the original version too, I didn't measure for sure though, just feels like it might be!
Once you put it on though it feels fine with the ring changes, I liked the clip on strap for storage purposes mostly, now when you store the bag the handle makes it not so flat and neat....hope that makes sense!?
The rings do make it lay down nicely though when your using the longer strap...I have seen some MFF where they don't put the extra ring in there and the handle looks like yuck when not in use...to me anyway!!

Thanks for all your nice comments ladies!

Lets see there are 5 adjustments and I have it in the second longest one, so it will go a bit longer!

I saw black leather, white pearlized (very pretty) leather and for signature I saw lavender, khaki with pink leather trim, black on black...that is all the colors my daughter and I can remember!

Yes I agree, I prefer the original strap too, and I do think the newer shorter strap is a bit longer then the original version too, I didn't measure for sure though, just feels like it might be!
Once you put it on though it feels fine with the ring changes, I liked the clip on strap for storage purposes mostly, now when you store the bag the handle makes it not so flat and neat....hope that makes sense!?
The rings do make it lay down nicely though when your using the longer strap...I have seen some MFF where they don't put the extra ring in there and the handle looks like yuck when not in use...to me anyway!!

Thanks for all your nice comments ladies!

Thanks for answering:biggrin: I think I may have to consider getting your blue color.....I have the perfect wallet to match it too:P