alex coated op art tote, blue

I have the Alex stitched patent tote....and I love it! My friend purchased the Alex coated op art tote in ivory and black and it's a really good-looking bag!! Goes great with black, khaki, red, oranges, etc....

Both bags have the same dimensions so I'll show you a pic of mine - very easy to carry and VERY lightweight!!! :smile:

P1090106.jpg

P1090107.jpg

Hope this helps! :smile:

I also have the Alex tote but in the stitched patent in gray. I love it. It's so lightweight and easy to carry. Definitely one of my favorite shoulder bags. I would love to have the black patent one also.

I have the Alex stitched patent tote....and I love it! My friend purchased the Alex coated op art tote in ivory and black and it's a really good-looking bag!! Goes great with black, khaki, red, oranges, etc....

Both bags have the same dimensions so I'll show you a pic of mine - very easy to carry and VERY lightweight!!! :smile:

P1090106.jpg

P1090107.jpg

Hope this helps! :smile:

I like the way it looks on you. May I know what is the style
number? TIA

Yes, it's a decieving bag - on the Coach website it's kind of.....eh?? But in person it's da bomb!!!!! The silver hardware is gorgeous!! The stitched "c"'s are very subtle... you can see them better in this pic...
P1090102.jpg

And besides being light as a feather, it's very roomy!
P1090103.jpg

I almost passed this one up and I'm glad I didn't. I lso love my friend's black/ivory coated op-art Alex tote!

Yes, it's a decieving bag - on the Coach website it's kind of.....eh?? But in person it's da bomb!!!!! The silver hardware is gorgeous!! The stitched "c"'s are very subtle... you can see them better in this pic...
P1090102.jpg

And besides being light as a feather, it's very roomy!
P1090103.jpg

I almost passed this one up and I'm glad I didn't. I lso love my friend's black/ivory coated op-art Alex tote!

Wow this bag looks so good! I'd like to get this one later. Thank you fro the info and the up close pic