birkin on a guy

I've never seen a man carry a purse before so I can't give you my opinion on how you'd look with a birkin. Although I'm probably in the minority here, (and please don't throw tomatoes at me) I think the idea of a man carrying a woman's purse is silly.

I think the HAC would be a good compromise.. and I agree with some of the other comments that it should be a large bag used as a tote/briefcase. The regular Birkin IMHO is just too feminine looking for a man to carry and even the HAC is stretching it a bit, but it might work.

I know you love the Birkin but I would look at bags/totes that are designed for men. Those would have masculine design touches that would just be a better fit, KWIM?

my BF fit with my hermes birkin. it's really match with his rolex submariner green bazel. :graucho:
hermes2ev6.jpg

wow! I'm really digging that Panerai watch he's wearing Dior... yumm!:yahoo: (i'm waiting for mine to come:yes: ).

Anyways, back to the main topic. I think HAC would look good on a man, especially when it comes to travelling. 40cm on guy? hmmm I still don't think it's manly enough... yet. Maybe cos my Mum carries a 40 herself and I'm so used to seeing her toting one. A 45cm at least... perhaps?

I found one picture on a site, a man carrying a SERIOUS bag and my Mum with her 40. I think he's carrying a 40 too, no?

Attachments

• PICT1456[3].jpg
    PICT1456[3].jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 288
  • blue croco.jpg
    blue croco.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 455
I've never seen a man carry a purse before so I can't give you my opinion on how you'd look with a birkin. Although I'm probably in the minority here, (and please don't throw tomatoes at me) I think the idea of a man carrying a woman's purse is silly.

omg then u should come to singapore! there r tons of guys carrying their girlfriends' bags/purses and their girlfriends' hands r empty... lol! Birkins r a rarity in Singapore though :P

Well, I´m kind of a Hermès collector, and here I am, on a recent photoshoot I gave to a Portuguese magazine... I just arrived carrying it and the stylist told me, we have to have it on the pics, can we borrow from you to other photoshoots?!!?she asked... The answer was obviously: NO honey!

Attachments

• comprimida para website.jpg
    comprimida para website.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 246
I thought the Birkin was originally based on a bag [unisex] for travel? I can't find the source atm..

If a man can carry a hac then why he couldn't carry a same sized birkin is beyond me.

icon1.gif
Re: birkin on a guy
Well, I´m kind of a Hermès collector, and here I am, on a recent photoshoot I gave to a Portuguese magazine... I just arrived carrying it and the stylist told me, we have to have it on the pics, can we borrow from you to other photoshoots?!!?she asked... The answer was obviously: NO honey

WOW THAT LOOKS GREAT WITH YOU
totally!!