My new...

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
wallet and Icons book!!!! :yahoo:

I wasn't sure on what to get... it was either this wallet or a blue polo that had tiny white LV's all over it.

Epi smells sooooooooo good. After I made the decision that I was going to get a wallet, I then had trouble deciding if I should get this wallet or the Monogram Canvas Multiple Wallet... but my SA said that I had enough Monogram Canvas and I need to branch out. :lol:

When I asked for the SA if I could get an Icons book, she said it was free, but they didn't have anymore. So I went to the Neiman Marcus LV and asked for it. The ignorant girl had no clue what I was talking about, so I pointed it out [it was on the shelf]. So she said "Ooooh.. THAT book." It'll be $20.51. So I paid and left. :hysteric: I also got many compliments on my iPod case. :jammin:

I also purchased a black Suhali Cles from rebeccalou28 on eBay. I'll post the pics here when I get it. :supacool:

DSC04417.jpg

DSC04422.jpg

DSC04423.jpg

Oh yeah... I found this scratch on my wallet below the "Paris" and above the "made in Spain" heat stamp... should I go through the hassle of fighting Houston traffic just to get a new one? :crybaby:

DSC04427.jpg

Love it, Juan. It looks like you opened the Icons book. Is it nice? I have one that still unopened somewhere here. LOL. You've been doing a lot of shopping, eh? I'm still waiting for my Le Fab. When did you send it? Hahaha.

Nice wallet! Hmm...I say, if it really bothers you, then why not return it (even though traffic sucks)? I don't think there's anything wrong with the wallet; looks rather gorgeous to me! Congrats!

Black Epi and Suhahli. Talk about drool central!

I agree about the exchange though, even if it means Houston smog and ignorant drivers. I grew up there ;)

Is it nice? I have one that still unopened somewhere here. LOL. You've been doing a lot of shopping, eh? I'm still waiting for my Le Fab. When did you send it? Hahaha.

Icons book is very nice. I looove seeing all of the pics. :smile:

A lot of shopping indeed. I also went to get presents for friends and sisters and mom.

I didn't send ya the Le Fab. I sent ya the Alzer instead. :roflmfao: