Please Help Purchase Now Or In May For My B-Day? Thanks :)

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi guys,
I have a dilemma I am going to be getting a speedy either a 30 or a 35 in Damier Ebene or Mono and I want to get a wallet to match the speedy as well. I was supposed to get it this weekend but my dad (who will be buying it for me as well as the wallet wanted me to wait till may, my b-day is the 21st because he's been busy). My question is do you think I should wait it out till my b-day in May and have more of a chance of getting the wallet with the bag? Or should I try to pressure my dad and use my charm and get the bag this weekend and wait to get the wallet for my b-day? By the way this will be my very first LV purchase. :yahoo: thanks for your help. :biggrin:

my birthday is in may but I was supposed to get the bag this weekend for valentine's day but was asked to wait :sad: because the person getting it for me is supposedly to busy to get it for me when he originally said he would.

If you think you have more chances to get the wallet in May and your dad agrees, get the bag now and the wallet afterwards. You'll have something to dream about while looking at YOUR LV bag in your hands. :smile: