Best Website?

katieroper

Feb 10, 2010
:thinking:I am brand new to Tano, I have seen them a few times but never held one. I am thinking of going to a boutique in town that I know sells them to touch a few, but not sure if they will have a good selection. What is great website to order a Tano from? Thanks a bunch!

I only order from Musthavebag.com. It's just my personal choice. Thatsourbag.com also sells Tanos and are very reputable. Since Tano's aren't faked, you can land a good pre-owned Tano handbag on (and sometimes new) on eBay or Bonanzle, too. :yes:

Welcome to the Tano subforum! I look forward to you buying your first Tano and then posting lots of pics haha

Musthavebag.com gets my #1 vote just because of the wonderful customer service and dustbags...

I have also ordered from Thatsourbag.com, a few ebay sellers, and Touchofsass.net with no problems....

Neiman Marcus also sells Tano bags!

Welcome to Tano and let us know what you decide on!!

Musthavebag.com gets my #1 vote just because of the wonderful customer service and dustbags...

I have also ordered from Thatsourbag.com, a few ebay sellers, and Touchofsass.net with no problems....

Neiman Marcus also sells Tano bags!

Welcome to Tano and let us know what you decide on!!

Ya know I always forget that!!! haha

Katie, I'm in Northwest Arkansas, and Mason's carries a lot of bags in their big store in Fayetteville. Don't know where you are in Arkansas, but I thought I'd just put that out there.

I'm originally from Fort Smith! There is a store in FS that carries them, too. Let me look up the name, and I'll post it for you.

FASHION BOUTIQUE
9001 ROGERS AVENUE SUITE A
FORT SMITH, AR 72903
(479) 452-5900

It is on the Barling end of Rogers Avenue. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but the owner is a real sweetheart, and she has GREAT prices.

I'm interested as well...I have never purchased a Tano but just saw the fashion bailout wallet posted in another thread and I have to have one! It's just what I'm looking for:yes:
Is there a good place to purchase (do they ever have sales anywhere..just curious:smile:)**off to check out the online stores**

Last edited: