Save the date! March 4th is PCE!

Jan 2, 2008
My SA just called me today.. just to let you all know, PCE will be starting March 4th, so I would think PCE's should be arriving in the mailboxes around the last week of Feb! Happy Shopping! :biggrin:

Thanks for the heads up S. I hope I get one. You I finally have something in my wishlist, lol. I got so excited today because I got a card from coach. I ran to open it. It was a card saying "join our mailing list and we will give you an exclusive offer, to go to their website to print a coupon for the factory store ::shrugs:

Thanks for the heads up S. I hope I get one. You I finally have something in my wishlist, lol. I got so excited today because I got a card from coach. I ran to open it. It was a card saying "join our mailing list and we will give you an exclusive offer, to go to their website to print a coupon for the factory store ::shrugs:
Whats on your wishlist??

haha, I hate when that happens, you get so excited thinking its a PCE and then its not!

I didn't even get the factory one, but a friend of mine got it, so I've been watching my mailbox, but I don't think I'm getting the factory one either. I hope I get the March PCE though, there's some shoes I want. Thanks for the info CoachGirl12!

I am a bit worried. I seem to no longer be getting Coach emails on the email address that is most used by them. I am not sure if it's because an SA merged them, or I somehow got off of the list! So I am expecting to not get one.

I am a bit worried. I seem to no longer be getting Coach emails on the email address that is most used by them. I am not sure if it's because an SA merged them, or I somehow got off of the list! So I am expecting to not get one.
Hmm thats weird? I would go into your coach store and confirm that your email is in the system, otherwise re-register on coach.com

Same thing happened to me, too! In November, I signed up another email address with them (I used it to print an outlet coupon). As soon as 2010 hit, I stopped getting Coach emails to my first and primary address, but continue to get them regularly at the second address I signed up with.

The only things that get sent to my original address now is those "Lovely to see you" emails after I visit my FP store. So I think I'm still in the system...but I'm curious as to why I stopped receiving Coach news to that email address? I've gotten PCE's rather consistently in the past, so if I don't get this one, I will know something is up :thinking:

I've registered on Coach.com multiple times, and everytime I try to log back in it keeps telling me I need to register again, so I'm done trying to register that way. I actually didn't start getting Coach Boutique emails until after I finally started getting factory emails. But now I don't know if I'm still on the factory list because I haven't received a factory email since January 14th, and I didn't receive the latest factory one sent in the mail.

I discovered that someone else's email was attached to mine, so they may have overwritten your info with someone else...or it dropped out. We've also had our info totally disappear NUMEROUS times. Very frustrating!!