Bijoux chain

Adiva

Feb 9, 2010
Hi Ladies!
The more I see pictures from the amazing forum and what you all own, the more I fall for Bijoux chain. I just wonder if
- Chanel still makes Bijoux hardware as I haven't seen them at all
- Which size and skin would go best with it?
I do love lambskin with Bijoux. It's just elegant but I'm not sure if I'm careful enough to buy a lambskin.

;) Please help

I'm not sure if Chanel still make Bijoux chain however I haven't seen it in awhile. I personally think bijoux looks best in the jumbo size and caviar leather. GL deciding.

I'm on the hunt right now for a black caviar with the bijoux chains, so I agree that it's a gorgeous bag! I've been looking for awhile now and in that time I've seen multiple lambskin ones pop up on ebay. If you aren't averse to buying used, you should check that site periodically to see what pops up.

Good Luck!

I believe the bijoux chain only came out in 2007 for lambskin bags so that's why you're not able to hunt one down now. I'm sure you can search for some on auction sites. Good luck!

^ I believe you saw a hybrid, which is a bijoux chain w/ MM lock (of reissues). and a classic flap shape (more boxy). Bijoux flaps came in lamb, glazed lamb and caviar since 07. If you search the forum, there's many pictures of the chain.

Last edited:
there are 2 types of bijoux chain, one from 07 and another from 08. so far chanel has not produced any of these after 08. here are some pix of the 2 different bijoux chains. :biggrin:

07 bijoux chain on caviar red
DSC00878.jpg

07 hybrid
DSC00394.jpg

08 glazed lambskin bijoux chain
DSC00568.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

Reactions: MsModernShopper
hello pandalian thank you for posting the pictures! would you happen to know if they ever made the mini flap in glazed or regular lambskin with the 08 bijoux chain? i love the new chain and hope chanel brings it back!! but love the mini size for travel.

hello pandalian thank you for posting the pictures! would you happen to know if they ever made the mini flap in glazed or regular lambskin with the 08 bijoux chain? i love the new chain and hope chanel brings it back!! but love the mini size for travel.

i do remember seeing one in the 08 navy blue bijoux chain but i am not sure if they still have it as that's quite some time back. do hope you manage to find one. good luck!:biggrin:

Here's a small flap with a bijoux chain. Looks gorgeous in the navy!
http://www.yoogiscloset.com/chanel-dark-navy-blue-quilted-lambskin-east-west-classic-flap-bag.aspx

(mods - sorry if we're not allowed to post links to other websites. take down if you feel it's inappropriate)