Does anyone have the Maggie boxed op art

RachelS4

Feb 7, 2010
I love the contrast of the black and white of the Maggie boxed op art. It's unavailable at all of the stores within reasonable driving distance of me so I ordered it online. It's supposed to arrive on Wednesday. Now I'm beginning to have second thoughts. Does anyone have this bag? Is it hard to keep clean? I'm so afraid the white will get dirty easy. I'm excited to see it Wednesday and I'm sure I'll love the looks of it, yet at the same time I'm thinking maybe I should return it and get something else? Any thoughts or experiences with this bag?

Hi,
I don't have the Boxed Up Maggie but have seen her IRL!!!! She is very pretty!!! I would take Apple Spray and spray her very well!!! (I am sure she is already treated though!!!)
Nice Fabric!!! - Not satin!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

The more I think about it, I think I should probably return it. I guess I'll decide once it arrives and I can see the fabric. I don't want something that will be hard to keep clean. I've also been eyeing the peyton leather carryall in melon. I may head to the store on Wednesday after it arrives and exchange it for the peyton.

It isn't terribly hard to keep the fabric bags clean if they aren't all white...which this one is not...(saw it a few days ago IRL) You just can't throw it on the floor etc...I have had numerous fabric bags from Coach and the hold up great. See if it works for you.

Thanks for the feedback. It's good to know someone has one. I have several fabric bags and have never had trouble keeping them clean. I'm careful with them and never put my bag on the floor...yuck. I'm so excited to see it Wednesday. I may end up keeping it. Although now I've convinced myself I want a leather Peyton. Maybe I'll end up with both...lol.

Both sounds good! :smile:

I thought I would love her based on pixes, however IRL I was really surprised I didn't love her....not sure why either....a bit of a relief one less to want!! :smile:

^^^ LOL...that is funny! You just never know...I think what I didn't like is the shade of white used...it was like dingy looking, IDK maybe it was just the store lighting messing with me! :smile:

Well, the verdict is in...I hate it. No offense to anyone who has the bag, but I just didn't love it in person. The white was more of a dingy yellowish color. I really do think it would be hard to keep clean. Since I was anticipating possibly not liking it, I went ahead and ordered the peyton carryall in blue. Both bags arrived the same day, but instead of blue they sent black. I was so annoyed. I ended up returning both bags to my outlet. I walked out of the outlet with a white patent peyton, the matchig wallet, a cute red and white heart scarf, a small bag for my daughter, and still got $200 refunded from the original purchase. One of these days I'll learn to just shop the outlet to begin with...lol.

Well, the verdict is in...I hate it. No offense to anyone who has the bag, but I just didn't love it in person. The white was more of a dingy yellowish color. I really do think it would be hard to keep clean. Since I was anticipating possibly not liking it, I went ahead and ordered the peyton carryall in blue. Both bags arrived the same day, but instead of blue they sent black. I was so annoyed. I ended up returning both bags to my outlet. I walked out of the outlet with a white patent peyton, the matchig wallet, a cute red and white heart scarf, a small bag for my daughter, and still got $200 refunded from the original purchase. One of these days I'll learn to just shop the outlet to begin with...lol.
Congrats on the White Patent Peyton!!!!
I am sorry to here that you got the wrong carry all and didn't like the Boxed up Maggie!!! I thought she was neat!!! My Nordstrom just got the Boxed Up in the new Madison Hippie and the Carryall!!!!
I would say the Peyton does ***** both !!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Lynne :biggrin: