Does anyone have a side view of the LV Batignolles Horizontal? r/o

thank you, I was able to see the sides, but I noticed inside the bag the brass closure it has louis vuitton written out mine just has the LV..does that mean mine is not authentic?:confused1:

mine has the louis vuitton written too. the sides are one continous piece so they are right side up on on side and then upside down on the other.

My BH which I purchased from Elux - has the front and back LV's facing normal. However, on the side it is 1 piece of leather so one set of LV is up while the other on the right side is facing down.

As far as the "Louis Vuitton" are you talking about the clasp inside the purse in the center - mine, also says "Louis Vuitton" ~ post photos of your clasp, I have only seen LOUIS VUITTON on the BH - where did you buy your BH? How much did you spend? Please post photos, thanks!!

My camera cord that connects to the computer was recently eaten by my puppy and so I can't take a pic yet but I am trying to find a new cord and when I do I will post pics..Everything on my bag seems right except the clasp inside the bag it just says LV..I purchased the bag about a year ago from ebay from a seller that had 100% postive feedback and it was over 400 postives and she was a seller of Louis Vuitton. I paid almost 500.00 for it. I was sure it was authentic and then I found this site and now I am not so sure anymore:crybaby: