Thinking about the Ticket

I pre-ordered one and then once I saw the photos, wasn't sure if I should buy it as it might be too flat to hold what I need. But I think it is cute, so I went ahead with the purchase. I should have it in the next day or two. Once it arrives, I'll take some photos showing what it can hold.

I pre-ordered one and then once I saw the photos, wasn't sure if I should buy it as it might be too flat to hold what I need. But I think it is cute, so I went ahead with the purchase. I should have it in the next day or two. Once it arrives, I'll take some photos showing what it can hold.

It will be great to see this style!! What color did you get?

Hey girls, I'm a little confused. I purchased what I thought was a ticket and it looks like an over-sized shoulder with a strap that can double to be short or single to be crossbody. I think it was NM LE?? But then I saw everyone's comments above about it being flat so I looked at the pictures of the ticket on HGBagsonline and it's totally flat with no dip at the top. Can someone clarify for me? Two different versions?

I'll take pictures of mine tonight if it will help...but it's not flat.

Hey girls, I'm a little confused. I purchased what I thought was a ticket and it looks like an over-sized shoulder with a strap that can double to be short or single to be crossbody. I think it was NM LE?? But then I saw everyone's comments above about it being flat so I looked at the pictures of the ticket on HGBagsonline and it's totally flat with no dip at the top. Can someone clarify for me? Two different versions?

I'll take pictures of mine tonight if it will help...but it's not flat.

Check out this thread, more info on this

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-reference-library/the-hip-555821.html

Where did you get it from and how much did you pay for it?

I passed on the Ticket. I would much rather have something with more volume like the Shoulder or that NM LE Ticket that is like the Shoulder (what they now call The Hip?) but longer. It seems like the Shoulder "holds" things better as in it won't lose shape.

I agree that the new Ticket looks nice when there's nothing in it - but can you imagine even a set of keys in there? It would not look nice. It would be sort of like the Flat Messenger - looks nice when empty, and then gets all bunched up with stuff in it. :nogood:

I passed on the Ticket. I would much rather have something with more volume like the Shoulder or that NM LE Ticket that is like the Shoulder (what they now call The Hip?) but longer. It seems like the Shoulder "holds" things better as in it won't lose shape.

I agree that the new Ticket looks nice when there's nothing in it - but can you imagine even a set of keys in there? It would not look nice. It would be sort of like the Flat Messenger - looks nice when empty, and then gets all bunched up with stuff in it. :nogood:

So it would help if someone has a pic of it with something in it! show show show!