Has This Been Discussed???? The Most Hideous "IT" Bag Ever Made!!!

Huh, this bag reminds me of Davey Jones from the Pirates of the Caribbean Movie.

Looks like Marc Jacob wasn't finished when he made the Tribute handbag.

Attachments

• DaveyJones.jpg
    DaveyJones.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 113
  • louis_vuitton_300x400.jpg
    louis_vuitton_300x400.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 155
:roflmfao: at the Davey Jones comparison comment hehe

And to believe its UK26000 pounds???!!! :faint:If it was 2,600 pounds I wouldn't buy it, or actually 260 pounds come to that matter :blah: LOL

Waiting for the first TPF reveal..........:whistle:

Last edited:
Maybe Marc Jacobs should call this the "Davey Jones" bag--why not call a spade a spade? :shrugs: Even the 'hat' matches. :lol:

It looks like this bag weighs 26,000 pounds :Push: with all those telephone cords hanging off it.

I guess LV - Marc Jacbos do this awful over the top bags on purpose as a marketing strategy, they know they're not gonna sell many of those bags, and whether you like it or not, we're talking about that bag, same as every other magazine and fashion blog.

The same happened with Madonna's bunny ears at the Met Costume Gala, they trashed her in every single magazine and fashion blog in planet Earth! It was definetely the most talked about outfit of the night (maybe not in a good way) but everyone knew she wore Louis Vuitton from head to toe.

All press is good press!

Thank you for all your kind compliments. :blush:

I enjoy adding a little humour to such a 'serious' issue. ::lol:

ITA, Mario.AF, that all publicity is good publicity and trashing Madonna is good too. ;) (I never liked her much even in the 80s.)

Last edited: