Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo making sneakers!

Sep 6, 2007
The $625 high-tops will hit shelves in May and will feature gold eyelets, exotic skins and star-print soles.
Grazia's associate fashion director said of the new kicks "Yes, these are a welcome relief for feet, but it isn’t just about feeling comfortable. Fashion is in love with all things Nineties, so it makes sense that high-top is having a moment again.”

Read the full article here:
heres a photo of the shoes

article-0-0836E38A000005DC-988_468x.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like a pair that looked more like a cole haan sneaker. At least some of those are not hideous like these. I would love something comfortable that doesn't quite look like a sneaker. Something I could sightsee China in, and still look stylish, not sloppy.

I'm not into these. Not even on a good day... My daughter thinks these are "sic" (she is 13) I think she means they rock. I'm way into the JC flats right now, so I'm good.

I'd like a pair that looked more like a cole haan sneaker. At least some of those are not hideous like these. I would love something comfortable that doesn't quite look like a sneaker. Something I could sightsee China in, and still look stylish, not sloppy.

Agree, these are very loud. Channel had a sneaker one year that was adorable. I can't do anything with this.

After reading the article, it sounds like they may be making them in a regular sneaker low style as well. Still don't think I'd spend that much money on them, tho. But never say never :upsidedown: